Tuesday, February 22, 2011

News

The break was great but trouble has erupted. The tumors in liver are very much alive, they are lighting up a lot, and there are even more than before. What hope there was of surgery is now pretty much out the door, ie microscopic cancer is very much alive within my liver. Im scheduled for chemo again on Monday but am going to try and get in tomorrow. My girlfriend and I cried all night. All we want is to be together, to start a life, build a company and grow old together. This is all we want and we decided, that right now while no road exists, we will somehow create one and keep seeing a road. I cried because it's now obvious even with raw food, extensive juicing, and supplements, my doctor was right, and this colon c is not a joke. It is strong, powerful, fierce, and it wants to thrive. But our hope is that chemo works again, as it did last time. This time we go into treatment with optimism and excitement that it adds time to our journey together. Yes, it will be painful for those three days, and I will be in pain, mentally and physically, but we will be together, knowing it is the treatment that is allowing that. I will go on it for as long as it takes and as long as it works. Tonight is the most rough night since my diognosis, but despite the nausea, and pain, i am alive and I know what love means now. She has shown me the power of it in her strength, support, and undying perseverance which pushes me forward, onward and upward. LOVE WELL

1 comment:

  1. Just Catching Up

    Dear Scott, I've been in the desert without internet access so am just now reading your latest blog entries. I know precious little about the why, where, how of all of this, but do know that if others have overcome similar obstacles, you have 'the right stuff' to do it, too. At the risk of repeating myself, I am incredibly proud of you and so impressed by the man that you have become. Having love & support in your life from family, friends, and your wonderful girlfriend is a priceless blessing, indeed. I still want to schedule that lunch! Raw food it is. You just let me know when you're up for it. Love "Aunt" Ev

    ReplyDelete