Friday, May 7, 2010

ONCE I WAS BLIND


Now the journey has truly begun, and while scary, I must say it is highly interesting. It has made the trip ultra bright in places, ultra dark in other areas. Despite myself, and despite my wish for a challenge, I never knew what exactly life could have in store around the corner. None of us, regardless of how clairvoyant, spiritual, and healthy, ever can. And that is what makes it so fascinating. The human in me is both scared and preparing for war, while the artist in me is in a state of intrigue and wonder as I find newfound relationships in areas of business, family and love. I have for some time been working on giving up attachment, in all areas. In other words, regardless of what the future brings, I am so thankful for this moment now to be able to cry and laugh, listen to the cricket's and love as I have never before.
LIVE WELL

No comments:

Post a Comment